Tyeler Davison Jersey Stitched

About Forums General discussion, of past, present, future… Tyeler Davison Jersey Stitched

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  linchao 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

linchao
    Participant

Patrick Mahomes was barely 5 years old when Tom Brady completed his first NFL pass in 2000.Now Mahomes Tyeler Davison Jersey Stitched , whose undefeated Kansas City Chiefs play at New England on Sunday night, is the talk of the NFL in just his second season.”That’s the future of the league, so it’s always great to see young players come in and learn from the guys in the past,” the 41-year-old Brady said Friday. “Just like I did when I was young. I had a lot of guys that I looked up to, got to play against Brett Favre and some other really great players.”Mahomes has thrown 14 touchdown passes and just two interceptions to go with a quarterback rating of 112.7. His team is second in the league with 35 points a game.Speaking on a conference call this week, Mahomes said he watched Brady a lot in college at Texas Tech.”My coach in college was Kliff Kingsbury, and he actually was a backup for Brady at one point,” he said. “And so he showed me things that he liked with Tom and his pocket movements and stuff he did within the pocket that I’ve tried to put in my game a little bit.”He’s someone that’s had a ton of success in this league and is someone that you do take stuff from.”Brady has seen all this before from other young quarterbacks 鈥?Mahomes being the latest after Deshaun Watson last season.”I think quarterbacks always pay attention to other quarterbacks,” Brady said. “You’re just watching the way they’re moving the ball. There’s a lot of different ways to lead your team and move the ball down the field and score points.”So if you can learn things from other players you’re always trying to and if your offense is hot, you’re scoring a lot of points, I think everyone is trying to learn from what they’re doing. They’re just executing really well and I think that’s what we need to take from them.”Brady understands that his defense clearly has more reason to take greater interest in Mahomes than he does.”I look at it as a team that’s 5-0 Youth Craig Robertson Jersey ,” he said. “They’re very talented and they’ve been playing very well all season and that’s how I see it.”He added: “This one’s going to go down to the wire. They’re good in all three phases, they score a lot of points, they rush it well, they’ve got a lot of skill players, they’ve got a lot of playmakers on defense. So we’re going to be tested in all areas.”Brady is hitting 69 percent of his passes with 12 touchdowns and an uncharacteristic six interceptions 鈥?the last two off the hands of his receivers 鈥?for a 96.1 rating. He said he reached out to Drew Brees after the New Orleans quarterback overtook Peyton Manning on the all-time passing yardage list.Brady, who goes for his record 200th regular-season win Sunday night, and Brees are both chasing league passing records. Asked if he and Brees are competitive over the numbers, he said, “Not really . mildly competitive guys.”We played against each other in college. We beat him 鈥?my senior year (Brady at Michigan, Brees at Purdue), which was good. He’s had a great career. I think so highly of him and everything he’s accomplished. He’s a great player Craig Robertson Jersey Stitched , a great leader, played on two different teams, been so productive,” he said.”It’s great when you see that happen. It’s a very competitive league, and to be around competing is really a privilege to still be able to do it. I feel that way myself. I’m sure he does, too.” WASHINGTON (2-1) at NEW ORLEANS (3-1)Monday, 8:20 p.m. ET, ESPNOPENING LINE – Saints by 6 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD – Redskins 2-1, Saints 2-2SERIES RECORD – Redskins lead 17-9LAST MEETING – Saints beat Redskins 34-21, Nov. 19, 2017LAST WEEK – Redskins had bye Youth Ken Crawley Jersey , beat Packers 31-17 in Week 3; Saints beat Giants 33-18AP PRO32 RANKING – Redskins No. 13, Saints No. 4REDSKINS OFFENSE – OVERALL (14), RUSH (5), PASS (18).REDSKINS DEFENSE – OVERALL (3), RUSH (7), PASS (3).SAINTS OFFENSE – OVERALL (4), RUSH (18), PASS (7).SAINTS DEFENSE – OVERALL (24), RUSH (3), PASS (30).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES – Redskins have won two of past three. … Redskins RB Adrian Peterson began 2017 with Saints Ken Crawley Jersey Stitched , was traded to Arizona four weeks into regular season. He had 120 yards rushing, two TDs in last game. Peterson ranks seventh all-time in TDs rushing with 102. … Redskins QB Alex Smith was with Chiefs last time vs. Saints in 2016, passing for 214 yards, two TDs without INT. … RB Chris Thompson had TD receiving in last meeting before breaking right leg in same game. He has TD catch in past two games and eight TDs (four rushing, four receiving) in past eight on road. … WR Jordan Reed had two TDs receiving in last game vs. Saints in 2015. … WR Paul Richardson Jr., had first TD receiving with Redskins in Week 3. … LB Ryan Kerrigan has sack in two of three career meetings. … DL Jonathan Allen had two sacks in Week 3, his first career multi-sack game. … Rookie DL Daron Payne had first career sack in Week 3. … Saints QB Drew Brees has 71,740 career yards passing, needs 201 yards to move ahead of Peyton Manning for most all-time, and 98 yards to move ahead of Brett Favre for second. … Brees is completing 75.8 percent of passes for 323.8 yards per game this season. He’s passed for eight TDs, no INTs. Also has rushed for two TDs. … RB Alvin Kamara leads NFL with 611 scrimmage yards Youth Wil Lutz Jersey , had career-high 134 yards, three TDs rushing last week. Kamara gained at least 175 scrimmage yards in each of past two games. … RB Mark Ingram returns from four-game suspension. He rushed for 1,124 yards, 12 TDs last season. … WR Michael Thomas has at least 10 catches, TD in each of past two outings at home. … DE Cameron Jordan has four sacks, five tackles for loss in last three games. … LB Demario Davis had 11 tackles, two sacks last week. … DT Tyeler Davison had sack, forced fumble last week. … Saints K Wil Lutz has made 10 of 11 field goals and all 11 point-after kicks. … Fantasy tip: Brees is 7-1 with 2,418 yards, 13 TDs passing in past eight games at home.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.